View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Location: About this Earth I do Roam; But this world is not my Home!
Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Parents: Be fair and give your daughters harsher beatings! - 04-13-2014, 12:32 PM

Settle down there tiger...I can tell you like the rhymes and how better to soothe the rage of a dilluded heathen pagan such as yourself than with an all too rare these days appearance by me, the self-proclaimed poet laureate Of the Landover Baptist website.

If your child is misbehavin' and speakin' out of turn
then tis a spankin' they be cravin' it's the only way they'll learn
using the rod is approved by God
so don't ye be in shock
if your child has gone wild
'cuz you listened to Dr. Spock
Who'd take parentin' advice from an alien from space
I'd sooner listen to a negro buck than one of the Vulcan race
Regular maintenance spankings thus will improve any child's life
and if she gets to uppity do the same for your wife.