View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Do any of you own slaves? - 04-04-2012, 03:38 PM

This woman I know at Church owns a farm and as I gift for repairing a tractor and fixing up the stables, She gave me 13-year old female chink as a gift.

Having worked on the farm for eight months, she is a pretty strong girl. However, she only speaks a little English and still worships Buddhism despite her recent owners attempts to convert her.

I decided to put her to work on my grandfathers old brick mill. The place has been unused for decades and I always wanted to get the land cleaned up. It's going to take her forever to clean up thousands of tons of bricks and break apart the mill with a pickaxe, but I would not be able to do anything with the land for several years anyhow.

If any of you own or owned a slave, here are some questions for ya.

1. How many hours a day should she work?

2. Should I continue try to convert her to Christianity or leave her to her fate?

3. What do do about clothing? The picture above is what she was wearing when I acquired her. Now they are filthy, torn and tattered. If they last only a few days at most, what can I do so I do not have to spend money on new outfits every few days?

4. What forms of punishments are acceptable on slaves?

5. I cannot be there 24/7 fallowing her around with a whip. How can I ensure she is working hard when I am not on site?

6. What sort of sleeping quarters would be acceptable for a slave?

Thanks for your time.

John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.