View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Do any of you own slaves? - 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Regulations are different in different countries. Is this job site in China or America? Are we talking about a citizen or a guest worker? Remember, we have to follow secular law, God tells us to obey EVERY authority.
In the US, though the factory is down a long one way road, on private property and far away from nosy people. Since she started working there, I repaired the double fence and electrified the inner one. No worries about anyone trying to sneak in... or her getting out.

She is an illegal alien from what the woman told me. The girl's mother sold her to the woman I know saying that she is a good worker.

Quote:
I have a boy negro. He searches the clothes for himself and i don't ask how he managed to get them. They look quite old so maybe at night he goes around and takes the clothes he can find. AS i said i don't question that. Generaly talking with him is not that easy because he speaks african.
The first time i gave him food but now he is also able to get food by himself.
Of course if he asks for food i will give him a bit.
I keep her on site and I have a small room for her to live in. There is really no way she can scavenge for clothing. Food is not a problem, every night go to the site and drop off the leftovers from Lunch and dinner. I provide water to. I fill up old soda bottles with water and add vitamin pills as well.

John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.