View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration! - 03-30-2013, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Why do you hate God so much? Are you mudslime? Is that it?
Believe whatever you want, I'm not going to make your little brain work too much explaining you how that is not true

Quote:
Life isn't a religion. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
Of course life is not a religion, what I say is that life is the first, live with dignity, have a healthy land happy life with the people you love, that if first, religion is secondary

Quote:
How would you know what a Christian should act like?
Maybe helping people just like Jesus did?

Quote:
Really? You don't sound very happy. You sound very angry and resentful. You sound like you have a hole in your heart that only Jesus can fill.
Since when you can hear written words?

Quote:
Okay then....... exactly who are you trying to convince that you're happy? Me or yourself?
Can I ask you the same? You were trying to convince me you're happy too

Quote:
Personally, I'm very happy. I have a beautiful home, a loving husband, 5 wonderful children