Thread: My Introduction
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

God's_favorite is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My Introduction - 09-15-2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Hello and to our Godly forums. Thank you for taking the trouble to follow the instructions and provide a proper introduction: you really wouldn't believe how many people are too stupid to even do that.

If you were raised Orthodox, you must be some variety of Russian (unless of course you are a Greek? I do hope not). I had no idea that the Russians had ever had troops stationed in Dusseldorf, but perhaps military intelligence is different. It is certainly very unlike normal intelligence.

We are not Mary-worshipers here, dear. As you may have gathered from the name of our church, we are Baptists. Nor to we refer to Galatians as "Saints" - what's that all about? We are a strict King James Bible church. The KJV (1611) is the One True Bible and the Authentic Word of God.

I look forward to hearing more about your life spying on the Germans. Have you ever visited Britain? Apparently our cathedral cities are very popular with Russian tourists.

I was raised over seas and come from a military family. We are Americans in the U. S. military. I grew up in a combination of churches across Europe as parents served their country in a number of European cities, primarily in the U. S. Army some in the Intelligence Services so I also joined and served. I am a U. S. citizen and retired U. S. military but have known no other home than Europe primarily.

Many countries and major cities have Orthodox churches and in many cases that is the only Christian church in that city or region.