View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-19-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
No need.
You know it's the truth.
Again, there's just no response for that.... that wouldn't hurt your feelings.

Well, you did create a thread by order from me, declaring your boundless love for me.
Stop being in denial of the obvious truth, me owning you, ahh..
It's only a matter of formality now, as you belong to me in your heart and soul.
And I intend to deliver you to the Lord Jesus Christ through any means necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Praise! That's a very promising attitude you've got there. So if you want to protect your child from harm, why are you so laidback about the idea of them spending eternity suffering unimaginable torments in Hell? I don't believe in hell. Just like you wouldn't spend time trying to protect your children from the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I wouldn't spend my time trying to protect my children from something I didn't belive in.

In a way. It's sort of like this: *<picture>*
Okay, I've never done that. Never heard of it, either.

I'm touched. I am renowned for the high standard of purity I generally observe, and I'm sorry if you feel that I did not behave with the absolute high-mindedness you've come to expect from me.
No more gutter comments, okay?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Last edited by WickedWitch; 01-19-2007 at 12:53 AM.