View Single Post
(#84)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Don't worry about her dogs dear, they will be joining their dark master Rachael.. in eh, cooking.. in the bonfire. Stop that nonsense! There will be no burning of humans or their pets!!
Well before the wedding starts.
I'm sorry, but if you can't play nice with my heathen friends, I'll have to throw a party with them before the wedding (and I won't disclose the location). That way I can celebrate with my friends and you can have the ceremony include only Christians. If you truly do intend to marry me, you're going to have to get used to these kinds of compromises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rextopherious View Post
I hath been invited to this wedding...and I intend to eat all the cake... shhh Well, you'll have some, but there will be a lot of guests, dear, so you'll have to share.

But I have not met this man that you are to be wedding... I haven't either. I haven't even seen a picture of him. (And I still haven't forgiven him for the infraction he gave me. He'll be paying for that one for a long time.)

I disapprove... with two p's and I have put one p on the wrong side of the other. I feel unworthy of the p... and this wedding... but I still want the cake... and intend to tie your shoelaces...
Yes. Hmm... yes....
*Giggles* I'm afraid that the shoes I plan to wear don't have laces. You'll have to settle for tying Brother Temperance or Booby-Joe's laces. Can you deal with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
Dr. Davidson,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm going to keep living my current life. I'm not going to throw everything I have lined up for something I have never really cared about very much. Sorry.
This is the kind of thing that you should move into either a thread of your own, or discuss in PM's.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN