View Single Post
(#85)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: So, I Was Told To Come Here - 01-26-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undecided View Post
I'm sorry, but if you can't play nice with my heathen friends, I'll have to throw a party with them before the wedding (and I won't disclose the location). That way I can celebrate with my friends and you can have the ceremony include only Christians. If you truly do intend to marry me, you're going to have to get used to these kinds of compromises.
Once we're married, you can put the idea of any kind of "compromises" away..
There will be no such thing, dear. I will command, and you will obey.
Praise Jesus!

And no matter how this is planned or what happens, there will be no unsaved in the church, period!
We can not break God's commandments no matter what.
You should say goodbye to these heathen "friends" and put all of that behind, because once married to me:
You're starting a new life and YOU WILL become a Christian eventually..
It is unavoidable.

Has any date been set yet? (I'm not asking you here, undecided, but church representatives.)
I think sometime next week should do fine if possible, no need to rush it.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13