View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UFO Retard Posting

Reeemarkable is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 04:31 PM

I'm surprised, really. everyone has the right to believe in their own faith. I'd rather be a muslim right now over being any sort of Christian. You can say that muslims are violent, but that's not the case. Radical muslims can become terrorists for sure, but that doesn't mean that every Muslim is dangerous. It's that sort of hate that causes unnecessary wars. Before you get angry and defend christians, just remember the children crusades where they fought in the name of god. Shame. I've seen christians tear apart families for their faith. Isn't there a rule saying only god will pass judgement? Let people play overwatch and you can look the other way, let god judge us and smite us if he wants.
I know a man who believes his autistic child is an embodiment of his sins and now she's institutionalised. She has no family which is a shame because it's what she needs the most. If that's religion, then I'll be an atheist the rest of my days.
Let people live, leave it to god to judge, and focus on your own lives. If it's too boring and you find yourself coming back to these threads, get a hobby.
I'm not saying abandon your faith, I'm glad you have it. But let other people live the lives they intend.

By the way...the character Reaper you love so much was on the brink of death but was brought back by Mercy. Thats why he says looks like you've seen a ghost, because he's constantly on the brink of death but is unable to die thanks to mercy...which all in all is a <<<explicative deleted>>> you to god the entire game, so <<<reference to an obscene act removed>>> you mean christians

Last edited by Basilissa; 11-09-2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Keeping the forum clean for Jesus