View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Is all scripture inspired? The bible says NO! And YES! Oops.. - 04-19-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Nice try witch! Paul was inspired by God in all he said and did. Why, it was just as if God used him as an amplifier.
God used him as an amplifier to say that it wasn't God speaking, but Paul? Is this true christian logic again?

Quote:
And to shut you up asking, the answer to your next question is, "If God had appeared and said it, everyone would have been killed by His Magnificence."
...which no one did for obvious reasons.
Oh, the "why didn't God kill Moses" dilemma. We'll touch on that later maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Black View Post
Little lady, Paul makes many recommendations that are not commandments.
So they do not have to be obeyed? So much for "following the entire bible."

Quote:
You can see Paul makes suggestions sometimes and commandments, even though he isn't God, other times.
Which makes it Paul's words, not God's. Exactly.

Quote:
I hope that clears it up, Ma'am.
Yes, it does, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruePath View Post
Only The Noble Qur'an has never been tampered with and makes PERFECT SENSE.

Insha'Allah you will all see this when Sharia is brought in and mandatory Islamic Studies are introduced to schools and the wider community thanks to B. Hussein Obama.

ALLAH'U AKBAR!
I thank you for your praise, but I don't really think the quran would be an improvement over the bible. To me all misogynic religions are the same. After all, what did Allah create first, heaven:

Sura 79:27-33: Are ye the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built? He raised the height thereof and ordered it;
And He made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morn thereof.
And after that He spread the earth,
And produced therefrom the water thereof and the pasture thereof,
And He made fast the hills,
A provision for you and for your cattle.

Or Earth:

Sura 2:29:
He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things.

Sura 41:9-12:Say (O Muhammad, unto the idolaters): Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two Days, and ascribe ye unto Him rivals? He (and none else) is the Lord of the Worlds.
He placed therein firm hills rising above it, and blessed it and measured therein its sustenance in four Days, alike for (all) who ask;
Then turned He to the heaven when it was smoke, and said unto it and unto the earth: Come both of you, willingly or loth. They said: We come, obedient.
Then He ordained them seven heavens in two Days and inspired in each heaven its mandate; and We decked the nether heaven with lamps, and rendered it inviolable. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knower.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!