View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: New from Australia :) - 06-04-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamspicer View Post
Hi mate,

Haha I live in Australia, not Austria - I'm from the land down under.

One of my favourites is Timothy 3:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

My family attend New Hope Baptist Church here in Melbourne.

Nice to meet you!
Adam
Dear Mr. Spicer,

My sincerest apologies. I was reading very quickly, as I usually do with new posters, and the fact that you actually come from Van Diemen's Land totally escaped me.

So, tell us is Aboland still full of cannibals and Irish deportee criminals, what crime did your parents commit to be deported from England? Do you know any of the people on Masterchef? I can't find anything specific to chefs, but there are a lot of verses about food:
Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Matthew 6:11 - Give us this day our daily bread.

Psalms 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.

Genesis 1:29 - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 4:4 - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Hope you don't eat prawns or yabbies though, God says not to

Leviticus 11:10-11 -
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you:

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

YIC
TT
P.S. Do any of your cobbers drink metho?

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.