View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Devo Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 09-16-2008, 11:32 PM

You say that the bible is 100% right, because it was written by god, but do not provide proof that it was written by god. If you can prove it was written by God, then the argument is over. There are other books that claim to be written by God as well.

Scientists don't believe we evolved from monkeys. They(most of them) believe that there was a common ancestor, and that both monkeys and human evolved from them, becoming 2 slightly varied forms of the same species, and then becoming increasingly different from each other. (I'm really simplifying). You can agree with them or not, but it is easier to disagree when you know what you're disagreeing with.

As for the Big Bang. It seems like a good explanation that something had to start the big bang, if it happened. Though this doesn't mean that what started it was the christian God, or that it even carried on existing afterwards.

I am not aware of the bible mentioning dinosaurs, but if you could show me where, then i would be interested to read.

I know many atheists that aren't afraid of death, they just believe they'll stop existing...

I know this isn't a place to debate, but considering counter arguments are a good way to strengthen your own.