View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Feminist hysteria to blame for terror, crime, debt, traffic, - 06-02-2011, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadheaded fool View Post
Man life has been so much easier ever sense I could blame all mine, and the worlds problems on women. Anytime my car breaks down, I know now that my wife is doing something a woman should not and probably not capable of doing.
Probably, either stop letting her drive the thing or man up so she quits cutting your brake lines.

Quote:
She needs to live her life slaving over me and if she steps out of line, well the back hand should remind her of why she married me.
It's what the Bible says.

Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

My wife is actually quote happy with me being her "lord and master". When I'm happy, she's happy.

Quote:
I'm sorry but it sounds like you have a problem with women yourself. Maybe you cant find a woman so you blame it on them. After reading that I could see why you would be alone for the rest of your life.
Well it seems like I'm getting all of my needs met, whereas your nad's have been hung over the fireplace by your femnazi "wife". So which one of us really has the problem with women?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?