View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Let’s Buy the Catholic Church - 10-31-2019, 05:07 PM

Greetings!

I am not Baptist as my white friends know because I am Rastafari but due to my extensive education at the Methodist School and now at Georgetown University I am very skilled in all manner of business concerns and my advice is to try to purchase a franchise from the Catholics and then change the menu somewhat to reflect your own Baptist interpretations. That method will be less costly and may give the Landover Baptist Church control of the real estate holdings of the Catholic Church here in Babylon. Since the congregation has ignored my advice about the purchase of a new jet airplane for Pastor Ezekiel I know you are in need of funds and this method may prove more cost efficient. That sounds very business like and I believe I will use this note as the paper I am supposed to be writing for my business dynamics class at Georgetown University. The white girls seem to be getting tired of writing all my papers and this will give them a much needed break.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4