View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible is gone, no need to wait - 09-26-2006, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushed_Agony View Post
Pastor Ezekiel, thank you for your words. I am here to learn. My knowledge of the bible is limited to what I learnt when I was a kid in sunday school and from picking it up from time to time. And I am sure what they taught was wrong. I will pick up a new bible this evening. For the time being, is there a valid website to read our Saviours word using KJV1611? Forgive my ignorance, but I thought the different versions were in just how they were written, as in wording. Thank you again Pastor for your enlightening words. Praise JESUS!

The bible that I have is the KJV1611. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway....Praise JESUS!
I use BibleGateway.com for my electronic Word of God needs. Be careful though, the default version is Satan's NIV Bible, you have to choose the KJV bible yourself.