View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash

bung79 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why are veterans such a bunch of no-good drunks? - 03-01-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Just watched a show called "intervention" on A&E. About some kid from the hip-hop generation who went to Iraq. Good start, but then, for some reason, he didn't stay there. He says he's "tramatized" because he shot a "fisherman". Um, HELLO, there's no fishermen in the desert, obviously it was a top Al-Queda leader. Anyway, instead of staying there for 100 years, as McCain wants, he came home, and became a useless, car-crashing, pot-headed drunk.

I've had it up to here with with "PTSD" nonsense they're using as an excuse for being worthless drunks. What do you think it stands for?

"Post-Swallowing-Tequila's Disorder"?

"Pot-Smoking-Teenage-Democrats?"

"P*ssies-Sh*tfaced&-Totally-Drunk"

Now don't get me wrong, I'd be a war veteran too if it were'nt for my cyst and my having other priorities during Vietnam. But I'd never use this "PTSD" excuse to be drunk and stoned all the time. Never.
You piece of worthless piffleing scum. You love this idea of invading Iraq (and any country America can get it's hands on) but yet you dare to criticise the soldiers that are on the front line? You admit you've never been to war so what gives you the right to tell us how returning soldiers should think and feel. You worthless piece of shit!