View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Timmaye is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Masturbation is Causing the Corona Virus - 09-01-2020, 10:14 PM

How can a young boy interested in Christianity stop masturbation? I feel guilty for spilling my seed but I always feel like my body "needs" to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Let us not forget about the evil that is masturbation within marriage. Any couple, Christian or otherwise, having sex in a position that is not missionary and for the sole purpose of procreation is causing the Corona. That means doggie style, spooning, standing, bent over sink or furniture, weak in the knee, cowgirl, oral, and all those demonic positions are masturbation, using the spouse's genitals as a masturbatory tool of Satan.

Only the missionary position with the man on top, dominating the wife is acceptable to Christ. The wife must never be on top because the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, and you wouldn't expect Christ to submit to the church. These illicit positions are demonic and unleash evil, and now we know in what form - covid viruses.

DON'T SAY YOU'RE MARRIED AND CAN DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE! THOSE WHO PRACTICE THE WRONG SEX POSITIONS WILL END UP IN HELL!