View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I am off to save some lost sheep - 02-22-2008, 10:17 PM

I am leaving in the morning on a journey to an ex British ownership island. The place is called Malta. it's at the bottom of Sicily (The island off the toe of Italy) I am Driving there from Northern England about 2000 miles.
My mission is to save the ex British who might have been tempted to join the papist cult, With the papist capital Italy being so close I have heard a few have been sucked into this cult.
I will be back next Friday (I am leaving the car there with my sister who lives there) its a brand new Honda S2000GT then flying back.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.