View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker

Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sword of the Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 11-23-2010, 11:45 PM

Yes, I would say that he cleansed us, but it is possible to dirty our hands again. I know that having blood on my hands would sure dirty my conscience.

As for killing people, as you stated, having people with different beliefs among God's people could convince them to turn away from the truth and embrace something else. I believe (although there is absolutely nothing to back this) that if they had not been killed, there would have been nowhere these other Israelites could go that they would be accepted, and it is possible that they might eventually be accepted back to poison the minds of people.

As with the matter of the rapist, I don't really see how it would be a punishment. It means that they would get the woman that they raped (who they probably attacked for physical reasons, or feelings of domination) placed into a position of submission to them so various 'married' activities become commonplace.

Perhaps this is simply another way at looking at a half-full glass, but please explain this more to me.