View Single Post
(#288)
Old
Unsaved trash, cannukistani imposter
Under Investigation

AllForGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A friend of mine got my daughter the cutest stuffed animal. - 01-29-2012, 01:31 AM

Brothers and Sisters in Christ! I am so so sorry but ya'll have been fooled! My sister Paula was telling me about this thing you are callin "pediabear" She has a teenage son whose head has been filled with such bad things it saddens my soul to know he's going to burn! He was tellin his Mom once about a thing called "Pedobear" "Pedo" as in "Pedo(you know)" My poor sister was so upset! Why she had to tell me about this travesty I will never know! If only I could un-know it! Please, if you or your loved ones have bought any of these wicked satan tools for your children I advise you too burn them and burn them now! I can't talk about this anymore, it feels wrong even doin so, but Jesus told me I had to warn ya'll against this unspeakable evil! Oh that devil is a sly old fox, but he ain't sly enough to get past Jesus' watchful ever lovin eye! No sirree! Stay strong Brothers and Sisters! Lord knows we need each other in these times, but don't fear cus Jesus ain't waitin for much longer before he comes to get the true believers! All for God! - Yours in Christ's Love, Cindy Lou

Romans 2:1 KJV Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. Luke 6:37 KJV Judge not, and ye shall not be judged. Proverbs 28:1 KJV The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.