View Single Post
(#82)
Old
Unsaved trash

ditzygurl83 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.ditzygurl83 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.ditzygurl83 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: TV Shows That Offend Me - 01-13-2012, 06:34 PM

I have been reading through this post and I have to make a comment. I watched a show last night, at a friends house, who by the way will not be my friend anymore. It was called "Big Bang Theory". I had never heard of this show before. I can not get over what passes for entertainment now. This show is vile. Has anyone seen this?? "Scientist" friends, who, in no way have God in their lives. Terrible sexual stereotypes of females. There is the tall blond "slut" who has, as far as I can tell, slept with almost everyone. Then there is the short blond, who you think is going to be a good Christian girl until she opens her mouth and you realize she is a heathen as well. She wears very tight tops on her very ample chest, no doubt how she got the part. And in the episode I watched it was all about her not wanting to have children! Well I hope she is planning on staying virgin for life since the only reason for relations of that nature is to give birth to multiple children for her husband and the Lord. I just can not believe what garbage gets on tv. Thankfully my father does not allow such trash in our house.