View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Rebuke Re: If God is Protecting You, Should You Get Vaccinated - 01-08-2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
A True Christian™ puts his or her full faith in God. That means, no masks, no obsessive washing of hands, no social distancing and NO VACCINES. God decides when every person dies. Who are we to hopelessly try to interfere with His plan?!
Correct sister. Only sinners and unbelievers do such thing. I do not want to have anything to do with them. But sadly, the keep coming back. Last night some of them have destroyed my property. Perhaps it was a punishment because I have washed my hands twice by accident after dinner. That was not right from me.

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."