View Single Post
(#4)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Feds got one right - 04-28-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Didn't taking the bible make the student feel more comfortable around her peers? She's afraid that some kids are going to tease her for loving satan? I think she has more to worry about than them.

Taking it didn't make her feel comfortable - it just made her less likely to be teased for not being Christian.
There is no good reason for Bibles to be handed out at public schools. Religion is not part of the curriculum. Teach your kids your religion at home.
I was brought up Christian, and every December, the Gideons would come to our school and hand out pocket-sized New Testaments. Even when I was a Christian, I thought this was inappropriate.
And while taking one may be "voluntary," I know that at the school I went to, students were "strongly encouraged" by adults to take one, whether they wanted it or not.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!