View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Provider™ award

Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Next goth-killer demands special rights: - 10-01-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Myface View Post
Did you just tell them that they looked weird, to which most goths would reply,"Thank You," or did you tell them that they were going to hell because of the clothes they wear.

I can not speak for brother Bathfire, but I believe the answer is BOTH. He was saying that you look wierd, and that you may burn for this stupidity.

If you don't change your ways and repent of course.

So quit moping like a baby girl and take that silly makeup off!!

Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.