View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Need help for my science report - 09-26-2010, 05:20 AM

I am personally of the school that believes that Noah took dinosaur eggs onto the ark. As for what happened to them? Well I believe that they were pretty much hunted into extinction by dragon slayers. There's some evidence that a few dinosaurs are still kicking around (certain lake monsters and African Pygmy stories).

Again, these are beliefs that I have formed from the evidence I've seen. Others do believe they were wiped out in the flood (except that Job makes it pretty clear they were around after the flood). My cousin actually believes that dinosaur bones were put in the earth by Satan to fool us. Unfortunately I haven't had time to question her about dragons since I became an adult.

Drama queen