View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Advice needed: What is the fastest way to get Covid-19? - 10-13-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I got kissed by Donald Trump!!!

As we all know Donald Trump is about keeping promises and he kept his "I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women and the -- everybody. I'll just give everybody a big, fat kiss" promise with me! It was not gay at all. A real wet and manly kiss on the lips!

That is a great idea! I have an old friend, whose horrible children put him there, I can visit. His children don't even bother to visit lately, it's really awful. I'll comfort my friend by assuring him his children will all burn in Hell for all eternity! It's partly his fault though because he didn't hit his children enough. (Proverbs 23:13-14)

I an certain I will be blessed with Covid-19 real soon now!
In exchange for a hefty donation to the land of Freehold, could I buy a hug so that some of its greatness may rub off of me? I’ll be sure to say “no homer” so that it isn’t against God.