View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and others - 01-07-2021, 09:33 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here again. I am afraid that I might be offending you but I am thinking that my prayers were working and the prayers of the christians here were not, yes. I am also thinking that you must be feeling disappointed, yes. While I am thinking that this is probably offending you, I am urging you to be reflecting upon this and why your prayers were failing. Yes, there was violence and lots of bad karma was accumulating on your former president and his followers, yes there was. But the prayers of reasonable people were victorious while the unnecessary loss of lives is making me very sad. Yes, please start considering these things even if you are feeling offended. I am sorry that you are upset because things were not going in the way you were wishing and because you are realizing that your way to understand you religion was wrong. Yes, it will get better! Best wishes from Harsha!

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!