View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

3rdClay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coronavirus is no reason to cancel Sunday services - 01-07-2021, 06:38 PM

HI, Ezekiel,

Coronavirus is the exact reason for stopping Sunday church services across the Christian world. who has the power to stop the church worships if not Him? who dare to issue such order to force most if not all churches under His name to be closed? do not think wrongly that I was pleased but my heart was aching every time when I see people pray on the ground outside of churches. it was unthinkable how we have been to such a disgraceful place.
why did our G-d do such? My understanding is simple that all churches under His name had kept Sunday worship services that break His Fourth commandment all months, all year long. It is time to listen to His voice in John 14: He who has and keeps my Commandments love me.

Keeping His sabbath is the calling from our G-d from this pandemic. worldwide church and His people must not be stubborn and rebellous to follow catholic teaching. it was catholic church made up this rule to move Saturday services to Sunday services. Obeying Him is critical for every Christ followers. If you are soldiers as you have presented yourselves all in this forum, if you are soldiers of G-d, how can you fight a battle against G-d Himself? are you all lost your mind? Absolutely it cannot be true. yet, you have not awaken from this deception of worship services. it is not to condemn your worship services, but the date was not from our Almighty G-d.

I understood your Love for our G-d. You would give all to the Lord if He demands. But why cannot you give yourselves to His called and commanded and blessed Sabbath Worship services? why cannot you follow His words straightly? Do you not read the Bible John 14: 15- 28?

as we all know that the Lord can stop this virus, even added much more harm from the evil one, let us obey His commandments and do them all! Do not be deceived or drifted away by other smooth talkers, or salvation-by-work preachers or teachers. I against them not, but their undiscerned mind and understanding and crooked hearts. Jesus Christ told his disciplines to be like children to enter the Kingdom of G-d. Then, at this critical moments, let us obey and act like His children.
May the Lord bless you who read and respond to Him in positive ways. When Christian churches hold Sabbath worship services, He will answer and will eliminate all plagues immediately. Shall we have this faith in our Almighty G-d and our Savior Christ Jesus and the sent Holy Spirit?
Peace from Christ Jesus be with you all.
Amen.

brother, Hanson

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-08-2021 at 09:47 AM.