View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: American Idol: A Satanic Plot - 01-21-2008, 10:45 PM

Brother Hatchet, it is an abomination! America has taken these American Idols into their hearts, and in doing so they spit upon the scripture of the Lord!

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them? Ezekiel 14:2,3

So said the Prophet Ezekiel! And what was the portion set out to these lovers of idols? Ask ye the Lord! And ye shall be ANSWERED!

For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast? Ezekiel 14:21

The SWORD! Famine! Pestilence! NOISOME BEASTS!

And yea, I say that of these sore judgments, already we have seen the sword! Remember 9/11! And we have seen the noisome beast, for does not Oprah Winfrey stalk the land like a liberal hippopotamus in a leotard? VERILY!

And the idols shall be vain, and speak words of vanity. So it is written:

For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd. Zechariah 10:2

And so it is seen! Vanity, false dreams, diviners who see only a lie. We have sure word of prophecy. We must deny this great evil amongst us. The idolaters are unrighteous and shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Brother Hatchet, I pray that your wisdom leads God to let down His holiness on Landover. Alone against the tide of trivial television we stand, cross upraised, to stem the idolatrous flood.

Soldiers of Christ, ARMOR UP!

~~ OEJ