View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BillieJean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration! - 03-30-2013, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Insulting a culture that mocks God doesn't make him happy. Wiping them off the face of the earth does. Unfortunately, until we get a True Christian™ government in power, that's not going to happen.
Thank God no government is fool enough to believe in your stupid church and let you commit a genocide. Life is first, even first religion, so if you want to kill, then prepare yourselves to rot in jail, because not because a religion don't love our God then is evil, in fact, I think you're the evil ones here, you don't act as christians, why you don't help homeless and starving people instead send every person in the world to Hell for not be a fanatic?

Quote:
As for being unhappy, you're the one spending your time here rattling around like a mad dog in a cage. Personally, I'm very happy. I have a beautiful home, a loving husband, 5 wonderful children, the only thing that makes me unhappy is when I come on here to discuss Jesus with my fellow True Christians™ and can't because we're once again in daily battle with the unsaved scum of the earth.
I'm very happy too, I'm starting college and I'm in my way to be a professional in the future, maybe in 2018, I have a good family, father, mother, even a dog, good friends, I enjoy reading yaoi, listening music, walking in my city, and read the lies written by a bunch of lunatics in the forum of a real church is something that gives me a good laugh, so please keep complaining, you're one of the funniests people here