View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Caught my daughter pretending to be a 41-year old pervert online - 02-25-2019, 01:40 AM

Oh Miss Dolli. That’s horrible! If it was one of your sons that was still alive I would shrug my shoulders and say boys will be boys. But this is your 13 year old daughter. A whoopin would set her straight. If you need a Bible verse to justify your whoopin just use Ephesians 6:4. I think it’s okay for you to do this since you are recently widowed so raising the kids and discipline falls on you more now. If you feel you are unable to lay the whoopin on your daughter yourself, my Pa would be more than happy to. He’s administered whoopins to several kids in my town who’ve misbehaved in the eyes of God.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).