View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Eurotrash

JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Pumpkin pie Can white and black people marry? - 04-27-2019, 08:34 PM

Not according to the word of God.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14
I used to be married to a black women in 2017-2018. But the Lord convicted me of my deadly error. Before any uneducated "Christians" tell me remarriage was always sinful except if the spouse dies...

And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail Whosoever "putteth away" (630. apoluó) his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery. Luke 16:17-18

They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement (647. apostasion), AND to put her away (630. apoluó)? Matthew 19:7

Pharisees were “putting away” (630. apoluó) their wives for any cause WITHOUT giving them bills of divorcement (647. apostasies). Essentially, kicking them out and causing them too have to find someone to support them and fulfill their sexual needs. Without a final conclusion to the original marriage which was improperly handled by the husband, HE then causes her to commit technical adultery. The second husband should require to ask if she has been previously married and if so, present the certificate of divorce to make sure he is not marrying another man’s wife. Without one, she can’t move forward.What they should have been doing is abiding by both the words of Moses and Jesus which say the same exact thing. That ONLY for the case of sexual immorality can a husband DIVORCE his wife and then she can go remarry. Moses said this in Deuteronomy 24:1-4 and Jesus said this in Matthew 5:32 and 19:9. Unlceaness is sexual immorality and Fornication is the equivalent of the definition in the Greek.Matter of fact, God Himself gave a CERTIFICATE of DIVORCEMENT to Israel in Jeremiah 3:8. It is possible to put away WITHOUT giving the certificate of divorce thereby not completing the command. The Pharisees did this as well with there woman caught in adultery (Jn 8:1-11), they brought only the woman and not the man so they didn’t completely obey the command and were ashamed.Jeremiah 3:8 (KJV)And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, AND given her a BILL OF DIVORCE; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.Deuteronomy 24:1-2 (KJV)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a BILL OF DIVORCEMENT, and give it in her hand, AND send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.Isaiah 50:1 (KJV)Thus saith the LORD, Where is the BILL OF YOUR MOTHER’S DIVORCEMENT whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.Mark 10:4 (KJV)And they said, Moses suffered to write a BILL OF DIVORCEMENT, AND to put her away.Even in the Old Testement, the difference between “PUT AWAY” (7971. šal-laḥ) and giving a certificate of “DIVORCE” (3748. kə-rî-ṯuṯ) is obvious. Guess what God hates? Unjust PUTTING AWAY. - 7971. šal-laḥ: Send away- 3748. kə-rî-ṯuṯ: Divorce with certificateMalachi 2:16 (KJV)For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth PUTTING AWAY (7971. šal-laḥ,): for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.Deuteronomy 24:1-2 (KJV)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a BILL OF DIVORCEMENT (3748. kə-rî-ṯuṯ), and give it in her hand, AND SEND HER OUT (7971. šal-laḥ) of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.Adultery or unfaithfulness can break the marriage covenant. As does death. Israel being the example. Hense the Old and New covenants. Faithfulness is a condition that the marriage is built on.Ezekiel 16:38 (KJV)And I will judge thee, as women that BREAK WEDLOCK and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.