View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Denver legalizes psilocybin - 05-19-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Amen, Brother Dr. Toole! Amen, amen, amen! And I thank you for raising this very important issue. It astounds me that society is getting worse with each passing day, with one drug or another being accepted when we all know that none of it should be allowed. And it all starts with the marijuana pushers! That's the start for so many of our children, finding that awful drug and then using it as a gateway to "magic" mushrooms, chemicals and I don't know what all. We need to pray constantly that the devil will be defeated here, and we need much tougher laws brought in by our Godly President. I say throw the offenders in jail and then get the prison chaplains around to witness to them. Don't let them out until they've repented and are sincere Christian believers, preaching the gospel on the street corners for the rest of their lives. Maybe that will teach them a thing or two.

Sincerely,
Isabella W.

ma'am , when I heard some states in the USA had legalized marijuana and some other psychotropic substances.I was really vexed and sad. Here in Nigeria, it is totally and absolutely still a "crime" to use and carry hard drugs except ciger

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.