View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Rocket League: Tinder for pedophile gay sex maniacs! - 11-14-2016, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
RAPEWARE,ULTRA GAY, ATTACK JESUS, encourage old men to do dangerous and disgusting things?!?
because i know for a fact there is no Rapeware, that there is no Gayness at at all in the game, and nothing that i can find directly attacks Jesus. im encouraging it because i know more about it than he dose.

I can completely see how i can sound like an absolute MADMAN to you right now but hear me out. be him a wise and experienced elder, nobody other than the lord himself can know Everything about Everything. I'm young and still in school. he may be in retirement. but that doesn't change the fact that i know more about this subject than he dose. so i am trying to help him by giving him data to make a better assumption about this game that has given me some great fun in my life.

in fact that's a good quote: "Nobody Knows Everything about Everything" Clayton S. 2016