View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Me and the boys made fresh dung cake! - 01-28-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
You've gone to great lengths to please God by making His more creative recipes. However, I feel that you're setting a poor example for your boys, cooking in the kitchen like some fag. Why didn't you just have your wife bake this?

I'm a widower, good man, and my best attempts to court MitzaLizalor were in vain. I haven't found an appropriate Forum Member-status lady yet who'd be worth the pains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
You missed the point, dear - you were supposed to bake it in human dung fueled fire, not petrified raccoon droppings one.
I did notice that detail actually, and I'm unsure why I didn't exercise it when I was so minuet over everything else. It was sort of a spur of the moment idea and to collect my sons' doodies over a span of time in preparation didn't happen. I know the Lord is generally inflexible with these deviations from His Word, though I was hinted that technically I could have gotten away with any old convection oven.

And then there's this;

Ezekiel 4:14 -15 14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth. 15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee …

It would seem even Ezekiel did not ultimately dine on God's proposed turd cuisine.