View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Special Snowflake Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Homer Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus Bleeding heart liebral

Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Second 2016 Debate Liveblog - 10-11-2016, 02:17 AM

I personally can't support either candidate. I completely despise Hillary, but even though I'm a solid conservative Republican I can't stomach voting for Trump either. After hearing that video and how he talks about women, I lost all respect for him. Having helped my closest friend through sexual assault, I can't tolerate the idea of a man who speaks about women like that as being president. I'm voting for Paul Ryan.