View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Coronavirus is no reason to cancel Sunday services - 03-20-2020, 10:25 PM

Miss White,

You're exactly right! It's a slap in Jesus' face that fake churches would vacate Jesus' house like this. I have to question where it says in the KJV 1611 Bible that you can congregate via the internet for Church services? I didn't think so. It's a sad shame that internet has corrupted these fake preachers. When I found out that services would still be held despite all that has gone on, It's interesting how something like this can make people show their true colors. God Bless LBC for doing the right thing!

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15