View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved Trash , mudslime scum

Brother Daoud is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Welcome to BACK TO SCHOOL! - 08-19-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Let us then look at the Satanic verses; Sura an-Najm (Star) 53:19-22 in which Mohamed speaks of Allah and 3 other gods:, Now tell me about Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, / The third one, another goddess. / What! For you the males and for him the females! / That indeed is an unfair division.
But ofcourse you WOULD happen to leave out a very important part of the whole story? "[53:23] These are but names that you made up, you and your forefathers. GOD never authorized such a blasphemy. They follow conjecture, and personal desire, when the true guidance has come to them herein from their Lord." Which clearly said God never orderd the people of Mecca to worship thoise gods, and look it just so happens to be RIGHT AFTER THE VERSE YOU MENTIONED. The context would be lovely.
Quote:
And let us not forget, it took Mohamed 15 years to decide he had heard the words of Shaitan.
References?

Quote:
You see the problem: Mohamed could not tell Satan from God.
Again, referances

Quote:
So in the Koran, how many gods are there? Let’s look at this verse:
Surah al-Mu'minun (23:14) […], so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.

Of the creators? How many do you worship? And what do we get told about the “other” creators?
Let me fix your translation, the word used in arabic is singular, the CORRECT translation is: Most blessed is GOD, the best Creator.

Quote:
In fact, I think it is worthwhile looking at the whole verse here, so as to get it into context: Here we have Rashad Khalifa’s translation:
Don’t you just love the “bite-sized fetus” – why, you could sell them as breakfast cereals in Mecca.
Bite size, refers to the SIZE, not to eat a fetus. Infact the Quran says its sinful to do an abortion. If you look at the size of a fetus, it is indeed bite sized. That is actually science.

Quote:
And here’s a serious offence: “Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: ‘Ha’, Satan will laugh at him.” (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509)
Please don't quote Bukari, it came into existance 300 YEARS after the Prophet. But this particular hadith is talking about how you should cover your mouth when yawning. In America this is considered good edicet. And this doesnt prove that the Quran has satanic origin, this is talking about yawning.

Quote:
But I think you would you like to tell us about Mohammed in Sura 17:1 Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, Whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He Is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). In which we see Mohamed visiting Al-Aqsa mosque, which was not built until about 60 years after his death!!!
Correction, it was REBUILT 60 years because in the year 748, it was completely destroyed by an earth quake. It exists in the 70's, and was rebuilt by the christians in 530. For more information please visit this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aqsa_Mosque

Quote:
OK, so here we have Mohamed with “I Can’t Believe It’s Not God!” written over him.
Sources were not given

Quote:
We have him mentioning moon goddesses.
And then accusing the followers of that goddess to be commiting blasphemy ONE VERSE AFTER

Quote:
We have him mentioning many creators and
That was a mistranslation, it really said the best creator.

Quote:
we have him on a night-flight economy tourist class trip to a mosque that wasn’t built.
It existed 70 years after Jesus, and was a church in the 530's

Quote:
Now, ask me again as to whether I think the Q’ran has verses inspired by the Devil…
Ill wait till you read my post.