View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ronald J. Tolerance is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello from Brazil, a forsaken satan-controlled land! - 11-06-2009, 12:56 AM

Thanks, Brother Avatar. I can't say that i care much about the dark-sided olympics "competitions", considering their origins have roots on greek-style satanism, not to mention the MUSCULAR and OILY and YOUNG SWEATY NAKED MEN who used to partake on this monstrosity! Shameful, i say!

Oh, and we've got several baptists and true Christians here, i'd say around 15% of the population will be saved when the time of JUDGMENT comes, and i must say that when the time arises, no amount of statues are going to protect the HEATHENS from GOD JUST and FAR-REACHING HAND.

Rev. Jim Osborne, blessed be your name!
The church i am currently attending is the Universal Church of The Kingdom of God, and as for my favorite verse...
Well, that's a very tough question, as i love every and every each of God's creations.
But, one particular verse i'm akin to is this one, because it automatically forbids wiccans, with their genital-crushing rituals, to enter in Heaven:

Deuteronomy 23:1
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.