View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A man called me a polished turd. - 11-10-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Attention Seeker Jen View Post
I think it's a reference to Polish sausage, in this case, comparing the tubular shape of the kabassa to a turd. Polish people also get a bad rep for being gassy and having an unpleasant demeanor. Being a quarter polish on my mother's side, I can attest this isn't true one bit.
As is the case with your posts on the forums here, you're wrong. I've heard a similar expression before and Brother Larry's explanation is on point with the expression's meaning. As to why anyone would use such a vulgar expression to describe Sister Maxine, I couldn't say.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5