View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Barack Obama, America's WORST disaster ever! - 10-11-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I never said that I didn't mention Obama. Again you demonstrate your inability to read scripture and postings.

I am not aware of any cursing actually. But I can assure you Obama is not my ruler. Jesus Christ is my ruler. Obama is not even my president as he has failed to show us his birth certificate, so he is an illegal alien illegally claiming to be our president.

And now it is time for you to stop changing the subject. I proved to everyone visiting this forum that you are unaware of scripture, are you ready to apologize to Jesus yet?

You seem to fail to see the point and, as you can now, its you who's changing subject. I was asking you firstly why you curse your ruler and since then you are trying to persuade me with suck trinkets as - he's not legitimate and so on, or attacking my awareness, but you are attacking only a problem you created yourself, sad.

So again - the Bible doesn't telling us that ilegitimate ruler, is'nt ruler, if his "ruling" actually is a fact, and our christian reason is guided by such facts which we are comparing with God's Words in Bible and through it - salvation.

You are unable to prove otherwise and you are cursing Obama - you are going to Hell and you are a blasphemer or a fool trying to make a point without charging me without a proof froma Bible. All you show us is quotations which are about everyone's own soul and I accused you rightfuly with disobeying Scripture. All what you will write in future will be another nets of uncertain relativistic lies or unlogical strucutres not base on Scripture. So I say farewell to you, sad man. I will pray for your soul and I forgive you.

Luke 23
34Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

amor Dei intellectualis
Doctor Subtilis