View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tommya is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs up Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-14-2009, 03:53 PM

Allrighty, lets make this perfectly clear before you jump to conclusions.

1. I'm a atheist.
2. No, i don't preach my beliefs, and that has nothing to do with what i do.
3. I'm a gamer.
Now, i just brought this game oblivion, i'm enjoying it as i can follow any path i wish to follow, on one hand i had a male night elf who restored himself using heals, which did a blue aura around my hands and gave me light to kill all the demonic creatures.
Then i allso had the power to kill all the civilians, but that would end up with jail, making me lose all my things and having to get out, and if i didnt go to jail id either die, or get a bounty if i made it out.
And, on the other one, i did quests for the king to save the world from the demonic people from the realm of "Oblivion".
I like freedom ,i like to be able to choose any path i want without someone jabbing down my throat telling me you cant do that.
Now, that's the introduction.
This is the facts.
-Choosing a sex-
1. You say a game that lets you play as male or female is bad, well guess what, the game DOESNT know if your male or female, it lets YOU pick, its up TO THE PLAYER if he wants to be female or male, i mean, if they only let you pick male, would that be unfair to females?
-"Alightment"-
2. Hey guess what, the game doesn't care, maybe you like to be evil, it lets you do that, its called FREEDOM, and that is one thing ALOT of people respect in this world, and guess what, i respect it to, if i want to be evil, so be it, but the main story line is to SAVE the world.
-"Gods"-
3. Hey guess what, the game isnt real, theres god damn portals in the middle of a cave, i mean, does that seem like a way to preach, since good wins overall, it doesnt seem to be making out evil to be good or bad, its making it out to be fun.
How is it directly harming you if it doesnt mention god, saying hes bad or good? Because well, guess what, it's not real,
Would you be offended if i was too make a game based around a really fun god that controls your computer and you need to stop him?
Would that be preaching a new belief, NO, ITS A GAME.
-"My opinon on this thread"-
4. I like the game, i play it, i be good in some characters, bad in others, i help citizens, collect bounty on characters by killing them because they harmed citizens and did bad, i go to a book store, i cant afford the book, i steal it, it doesnt harm anyone, its a game, and guess what, book keeper sees me, i get a bounty, gaurd comes in and puts me in jail, is that justice or is that making it promoted saying you get away with crimes?
Oh and guess what else,
SUPER NINTENDO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD,
LEAVE IT OUT OF IT.
Nintendo has given us great games like mario, and zelda, it didnt make Oblivion.

-YOU ARE THE CANCER OF THE WORLD-
- YOU ARE SPREADING YOUR BELIEFS AND FORCING THEM ON OTHERS, ITS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR BELIEFS, THAT IS HOW WARS START, PEOPLE THAT PUSH THEIR OPINIONS START WARS-

Oh and guess what,
I'm not happy about the devil being in a emote, thats promoting the devil, and not the lord savior, all the parents out there, please, email the webmaster to get it removed!