View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Vengeance Puriel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: introduction to Grimmreaper: proudly pigheaded, over-verbose, atheist buttluster! - 11-29-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimmreaper View Post
jeb:
i fear you misunderstood me, jeb. nowhere did i state that, if you were to prove to me that god was completely and undeniably real, that i would refuse to acknowledge it as fact. rather, that even if it were truly an undeniable fact that god existed, i would still not worship him.

even if god were real, and this was an undeniable fact backed up by science and solid facts, i would still have the free will to choose whether or not to worship him. which i would not. i didn't say i would refuse to accept the facts if, indeed, god was proven to be real, i simply said that i would not convert back to the christian faith.

isabella white:

yes, i am gay. i haven't tried to hide this fact, so i'm not sure why you make it out to be such a big deal that i've stated it in text. i have it listed in the about me section on my profile, although i stated it in a more humorous manner than simply stating "i'm gay", and if you read it you would not have had to suspect anything, as i had already made it well and clear.

i appreciate your concern for my soul, ms./mrs. white, but the state of my soul and where it ends up is of my own concern. as i said, i am no longer part of the christian faith, and, as such, i don't believe in hell.

even if hell did exist, that wouldn't stop me from being gay. i'd much rather have a happy and fulfilling relationship with a nice man here on earth and have to burn in hell for it later, than live a life of loneliness and solitude to end up in heaven.

if i want to do something that will land me in hell, that's my own choice, not yours. me being gay and/or ending up in hell doesn't affect you whatsoever. my relationships are my own business and something you needn't concern yourself with.

i wouldn't have had to make such a harsh statement if he had not first done so to me, now would i? if you treat me with respect, i'll do the same to you, but if you come at me with harshness and rude words, i'll reciprocate.

perhaps if pastor zeke had been more respectful in how he addressed me, i wouldn't have needed to say such things to him. pastor or not, zeke is a very crass and seemingly prideful man, and i do not appreciate that. if he wanted me to be respectful to him, he should've been respectful to me, but here we are.

mitzalizalor:

hm, yes, i see what you're saying. i apologize, it seems i was incorrect. i am not without my faults, but i shall try my best to make sure i have my facts straight before making such claims in the future. i do not have the entirety of the bible memorized to the very letter, and i'm sure you do not either, so i ask you to please bear with me if i make any statement without first having the full context and facts in place.

reading this quote from the bible, it stated that god was addressing the animals, not mankind (whom didn't yet exist, until the following day). it says nothing about humans needing to reproduce. i must ask, though, why would humans OR animals need to reproduce in eden if there was no death? it would soon become crowded and overpopulated and, if my memory serves me correctly, adam and eve did not consume any of the animals in the garden but survived on fruits and vegetables.
Gen 1:26-28 is what she was aiming for.

-Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
-Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
-James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.