View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged retard
Under Investigation

Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is being bipolar considered hip? - 07-04-2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, we are trying to help you. Your obsession with the male genitalia is obvious to every person who chose not to be retarded.
My obsession? I don't understand. By the Pete Wentz "below the belt thing", I meant that Pete has actually said he's only straight below the belt. Meaning he can find guys attractive and kiss them and stuff, but he can't do anything more than that because he has his reasons. I don't have an obsession, my friend.

Quote:
Are you aware that all queeers 'cherry pick'? It is coded street slang word you people often use when scouting adolescent boys. Is that what you do when 'crusing'?
No, I'm pretty sure they don't. And "you people"? I'm pretty sure I've never actually stated my sexual orientation, so to make an assumption like that is very rude. And to "cherry pick" is to pick and choose only the things you'd like to hear. To put it in the context you put it in just doesn't make any sense. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by "crusing". Elaborate?

However, I'm not quite sure what any of this has to do with manic-depressive-disorder. Somehow, you guys always resort back to homosexuality, yeah? It's like your world revolves around bashing it or something.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.