View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Super Mario Galaxies: a homosexual recruiting tool! - 04-11-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junojubo View Post
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous, this whole site is ridiculous. It's a children's game and has nothing to do with homosexuality. With the way you are all thinking, you could relate ANYTHING to homosexuality. Seriously, give me any picture and ill find some ridiculous way to relate it to homosexuality like you do.
Well, yes of course you can. A lot of pictures from the secular world is sick and twisted, it's a sign of the end times that we are in.

Quote:
I'm a christian, I have been my whole life, my Father is a pastor. But SHOCK HORROR i LOVE mario games. And im as straight as a door nail.
And i cant believe how you think you are percect in Gods eyes!
Someone here wrote "We are God's favourite church" thats RIDICULOUS! We are one church, and he loves them all equally!!
And when someone is unfairly banned from this site.. you write
"Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured"
God doesn't have a single enemy, apart from Satan. That is sooo wrong. and 'Aeternal Damnation Assured"? Really? SO even if they DID sin, theyre going to hell? You are sooo perfect that you've never sinned. sure. Go read a bible.
Oh dear, I believe your father may be a salad bar Christian. Picking and choosing what to believe and not believe.

Did God love everyone when he sent the flood?
Did God love everyone when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?
Does God love all the people who mock him?

Leviticus 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

As for us being perfect, no, we're not. But we have been removed from sin and washed clean.

Psalm 119:1-3 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

1st John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Romans 6:6-8 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

John 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Drama queen