View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

junojubo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Super Mario Galaxies: a homosexual recruiting tool! - 04-11-2010, 05:29 AM

"Reason: Attempting to force the homersexural lifestyle on GOD's favorite forum"
First of all, what's homersexural?
and secondly. I am not. I am straight and am against homosexuality, but think this idea is ridiculous!
"One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself"
OKay, point me to the scripture which calls them unsaved scum. I would LOVE to read that. And it tells you to witness to them, not avoid them! i AM a christian, I love God with ALL MY HEART!
"I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace."
This is messed up, i don't have any demons in me. I have the Lords grace already thankyou, and am not restricted by this so called church. *coughCULTcough*
I mean no disrespect if you are indeed a pastor and not some 14 year old boy having some fun, but i felt i needed to voice my opinion.
Nice talking, and may God bless you, and chase the many, MANY demons so obviously present in you.