Thread: The Open Closet
View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Open Closet - 07-21-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky1341 View Post
what's worse being gay or being bisexual and if you either of those but have marital sex with the opposite sex are you still a bad person and going to hell?

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13. Yes, if you have sex with the same gender and never of that horrible sin, you will go to hell.

Being gay or bisexual is a choice you make. A bad choice, but a choice nonetheless. For me it doesn't matter which path you take to hell, I will do all I can to steer you off that path. For me, they are both horrible.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!