View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

showmetheway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-31-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
"Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour" Leviticus 25:44-46
when was this written ?

Quote:

Well, there was that one time with Judas, but not in the context you are referring to.
I knew you would say that one.

[quote[

If it wasn't, don't you think the Bible would have said something about it? It WAS a pretty common practice back then, and I'd think the Bible would say it was wrong if God really didn't approve of it.
[/quote]

Funny that you should say back then ? The Bibile didnt say it was wrong, so you lot that that for it being ok ?

that means quite simply that you use it for what ever means you can construe it to stand for.

[quote[
You can't sell things that aren't your PROPERTY.[/QUOTE]

No you cant but why would god give you a gift of life then to make money from it ?

Did Jesus go around making money ?

No he didnt.