View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan

TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Police Tase, Shoot And Kill Retard Boy - 01-09-2014, 11:56 PM

Because I wasn't taught to hate you conservatives. I'm most definitely not a liberal. I think I should destroy your bible you hypocritical religious *** potty language ***. I've burned flags. I want to destroy capitalism.

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-10-2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Language.