View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Fox News: Satanists Should Be Shot - 01-26-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Lead is a form of stone. We should not be afraid to use the godly science of ballistics in carrying out God's will, once we have a Republican theocracy of course. These are modern times, and we must think like modern people.
Excellent point!

I guess I'd better sell my little treb--stone throwing thing I was building.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Trebuchet.jpg

PRAISE THE LORD!